I know, I know, I've been among the missing, blog-wise. December is a crazy month for me, what with bring in retail and then getting the flu.
I am trying to get back into the writing groove and re-establish a little self-discipline. To wit, I have come up with a (hopefully reasonable) list of writing goals for the month of January and the upcoming week. [We're not even talking about the rest of my life, which I should have a list of goals for as well...maybe next week.]
This Week (Jan 4-11):
- Neaten writing area
- Organize contest info
- Set goals for week/month
- Update blog (s)
- Review editorial suggestions for WEWYC/take notes for editing
- Reread and polish WEWYC thru page 100 (already edited)
- Finish typing up thru “B” on Everyday Witch A-Z Spellbook
- Enter “Marlene” WRWA contest
This Month (January 2009)
- Finish all edits on WEWYC (set aside other than agent/contest submissions)
- Complete thru “L” on Everyday Witch Spellbook
- Review and revise first 100+ pages of King Me!
- Send 10 queries for WEWYC (if necessary)
- Get contract for Everyday Witch Spellbook
- Update blog weekly
- Write up outline for Witch Ever Way You Turn
- Write additional 50 pages on first draft of King Me!
- Find 2 opportunities for freelance article writing
Hope you had a great holiday season and a wonderful New Year. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled program...