I didn't manage to accomplish everything I set out to do in January, but I made a pretty good dent in the writing goals every week. Here is the report for January, my goals for February as a whole and for the next week:
This Week (Feb 2-Feb 8):
- Update blog
- Enter “Chase the Dream” contest again
- Write G-H on Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook
- Write 20 new pages in King Me!
- Read and edit Writer’s Group pal Shannon’s book chap 9-12
Last Month (January 2009)
- done Finish all edits on WEWYC (set aside other than agent/contest submissions)
- did only thru F Complete thru “L” on Everyday Witch Spellbook
- done Review and revise first 100+ pages of King Me!
- did 3, decided to wait on more Send 10 queries for WEWYC (if necessary)
- got verbal “yes” and waiting on contract Get contract for Everyday Witch Spellbook
- done Update blog weekly
- Write up outline for Witch Ever Way You Turn didn’t get to
- Write additional 50 pages on first draft of King Me! Didn’t get to
- Find 2 opportunities for freelance article writing did one of 2
This Month (February 2009)
- Update blog weekly
- Enter one contest
- Complete G-M on Everyday Witch A to Z
- Complete 50 additional pages on King Me!
- Work with webmaster to update website